A makeup artist must know that everyone is unique, we have characters that tells us who we are as individuals. Eva has an eye to see beauty and create polished makeup that shows her client’s style. Born in Manila, Eva has grown and flourished her skill as a professional makeup artist, stemming from arts and crafts background. Always curious in the different makeup styles, her work has taken her in different parts of the Philippines. In many ways it has nourished her passion and ability to do flawless makeup, clean skin and glowing look that appears natural.
One of the perks of being a makeup artist is the chance to work closely and personally with a designer, photographer or bride. With the ability to understand different skin types and complexions, Eva provide products to show their features naturally.
- Sales and Marketing Team, Australian College of Hair Design and Beauty
- Certificate, Airbrushed Makeup at Makeup Design Academy
- Certificate, Basic to Bridal at Center for Aesthetic and Visual Arts
- MAC Guest Makeup Artist
- Bobbie Brown Guest Makeup Artist
- Inglot Guest Makeup Artist
- Estee Lauder Guest Makeup Artist
- 8-IndieGo Productions Resident Makeup Artist